chloedurand846

chloedurand846

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

chloedurand846@gmail.com

  Battery Recycling in Sacramento and how to find a reliable service without hassle (6 อ่าน)

4 ก.ย. 2569 21:18

<p dir="ltr">Has anyone dealt with battery recycling in Sacramento? I have a mix of old batteries at home and at work, and I'm not sure where to start or what to look for when choosing a service.

46.250.13.54

chloedurand846

chloedurand846

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

chloedurand846@gmail.com

Eric Larsen

Eric Larsen

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ericlarsen319@gmail.com

4 ก.ย. 2569 21:19 #1

<p dir="ltr">I actually looked into this not long ago for similar reasons. When it comes to battery recycling, the main thing I paid attention to was whether the company handles different chemistry types separately, since mixing them can create real compliance issues. What also stood out to me was whether the provider holds any recognized certifications. R2 certification, for example, is one of those markers that shows a company actually meets industry standards for handling hazardous materials like lead, lithium, or nickel-cadmium, not just collecting batteries and calling it recycling. I ended up reviewing a few options that offer full-cycle services, meaning sorting, packaging, transportation, and proper labeling all under one roof. One of them covered a solid range including EV batteries, lithium-ion, lead acid, and mixed batteries, which is harder to find than you'd think. If you want to get a sense of what a structured service offering looks like,you can view it here and compare it against whatever else you're considering.

46.250.13.54

Eric Larsen

Eric Larsen

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ericlarsen319@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้