Relogic

Relogic

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lava.lavalol228@gmail.com

  Date (12 อ่าน)

5 ก.ย. 2569 00:28

Why is it so hard to find a dating app where people actually want to have a real conversation instead of just playing games?

89.105.225.251

Relogic

Relogic

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

lava.lavalol228@gmail.com

Stefan MC oni

Stefan MC oni

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jerrypro@gmail.com

5 ก.ย. 2569 00:31 #1

I've wondered about that too — it often feels like you're just another player in a system designed to keep you swiping, not to help you connect. I remember going through the same motions: matching, exchanging a few boring lines, and then nothing. It started to feel pointless, like I was just going through the motions without ever getting anywhere real. Then I came across a space that felt noticeably different — slower, more intentional, and with people who actually seemed interested in conversation. You can see for yourself here: https://dateher.org/. It reminded me that not all platforms are the same, and that finding something genuine online is still possible when you know where to look.

89.105.225.251

Stefan MC oni

Stefan MC oni

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

jerrypro@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้